Whether you want to get pregnancy by nature way or with assisted treatments like IVF, IUI and others, it is always worth to prepare because a good preparation help increase the chance of success.
As you may know that the cycle of an egg is about 90 days, it’s advised to prepare and optimize the health of your ovaries, uterus and your whole body at least 3 months before trying to conceive. During this time, you can boost your nutrition, increase vitamin intake, do more exercise to foster blood flow and reduce stress levels. All of this can help create a healthy environment for a pregnancy.
Nutrition, Vitamin and Minerals
It is no doubt that a proper nutrition intake have good impact the health of your ovaries, eggs, sperms, build up nutrient stores to provide for a healthy child. Good diet also help for hormonal function, production and balance. The good news is that you completely can change to a healthy fertility diet by your own will.
The Benefits of Fertility Diet
- Provides nutrition (carbonhydrates, protein and fat) and an abundance of vitamins, minerals, antioxidants which is needed for optimal reproductive health.
- Help to protect egg and sperm health from harmful factors.
- Helps maintain hormonal balance,
- Help decrease the chances of a miscarriage due to insulin resistance and other metabolism problems.
Top foods for Infertility health:
- Eggs, salmon, shell fish, shrimps, liver, beef
- Broccoli, kale, chinese chard, collards, swiss chard
- Blueberry, raspberry
- Pumpkin seeds, Sesame seeds, Turmeric, Ginger, Royal Jelly, Maca seed
See more 12 important Vitamin and Minerals for Fertility
Doing excersise helps you improve and maintain a physical health. It ensures a proper blood flow to organs, including reproductive organs. Studies show that embryos with the highest implantation potential are from follicles that have sufficient blood and oxygen. If you want optimum egg health, promoting oxygen-rich blood flow to the ovaries is essential.
Moreover, for women with PCOS, regular exercise can increase the frequency of ovulation, which increase the chance of conceiving. For overweight and obese women and men, exercise help improve self esteem and reduce body image distress.
Busy lives can make it hard to find time for exercise, however you totally can manage it by cooporating it to other daily activities, such as walking or cycling instead of driving, taking the stairs instead of the lift, and getting off from bus one or two before your final destination and walking the rest. It is also exercise and little by little, help increase blood flow and optimal fertility.
Main points to remember:
- Any physical activity is better than no physical activity
- Aim for at least 30 minutes of physical activity every day.
- If you have to sit for long periods, take frequent break and move around as often you can.
Increasing blood flow and reducing stress go hand-in-hand when optimizing your body for conception. No doubt, stress have negative influences your body in general and in your fertility function, too. High levels of stress can increase the levels of some hormon that disrupt ovulation. Stress also indirectly lead to sleep disorders, eating disorders, alkohol abuse or smoking, other lifestyle choices that can make getting pregnant tricky.
By reducing stress levels, you can have a positive affect on your fertility and your overall well-being.
Acupuncture is a treasure of Traditional Chinese medicine, which is proved to support infertility treatments. Researches have shown that when combine with other fertility treatments, acupuncture increased conception rates by 26%. Acupuncture is effective to:
- Boost energy in the body
- Improve blood circulation to the uterus and ovarium
- Improve hormon balance, therefore improve the reproductive function
- Reduce stress and sleeping disorders
- Help controlling weight
- Help reduce smoking and alcohol abuse
- Encouraging relaxation and an overall sense of well-being during your fertility journey
WHAT WE OFFER?
Vietkimhong Clinic offers acupuncture treatment during your 3 month preparation. We know that every case is specific so treatment is alway individual targeted. We provide not only acupuncture but also lifestyle advise to optimal chance to pregnancy.
We are always beside you on your fertility journey!
Get started with a 3 month preparation with Acupuncture! Call us at: + 36 70 943 1878, Dr Hong, Vietkimhong Clinic, 1051 Budapest, Arany János str.33, I. floor, 2, doorbell 127